The Sedaconda Syringe is a 50/60ml syringe with a unique coupling to fit the connector on the agent line of the Sedaconda ACD. It should only be used with CE marked syringe pumps which are programmable with settings for Sherwood Monoject or Becton Dickinson Plastipak 50ml (50/60ml) syringes. Syringes can be pre-filled and stored for up to 5 days in a dark environment at room temperature. Always ensure the syringe is safely closed when not in use.
- Reference Number: 1026022
- Use: Single use
- Device Classification: Class IIa
- Shelf Life: 5 Years from Date of Manufacturing
- Disposal: Empty syringes with normal hospital waste
- Packaging unit: 1 unit contains 25 Sedaconda Syirnges
- To be used in conjunction with Sedaconda ACD-L and Sedaconda ACD-S. Ref: 1026100 / 1026050