The Sedaconda Syringe is a 50/60ml syringe with a unique connection to fit the connector on the agent line of the Sedaconda ACD and Sedana Medical filling adapters. It should only be used with CE marked syringe pumps which are programmable with settings for Sherwood Monoject or Becton Dickinson Plastipak 50ml (50/60ml) syringes. Syringes can be pre-filled and stored for up to 5 days in a dark environment at room temperature. Always ensure the syringe is safely closed when not in use.
- Use: Single usage
- Device Classification: Class IIa
- Shelf Life: 5 Years from Date of Manufacturing
- Reference Number: 1026022
- Disposal: according to hospital protocol
- Packaging unit: 1 unit contains 25 Sedaconda Syringes
To be used in conjunction with Sedaconda ACD-S and Sedaconda ACD-L. Ref: 1026100 / 1026050
Please refer to “Instructions for Use” for more information.
|Anaesthetic agents:||isoflurane or sevoflurane|
|Filling Volume:||50 ml|
|Storage Time for filled syringe:||Up to 5 days in a dark area at room temperature|