The role's primary responsibility is to support the Clinical Operations team in conducting global clinical trials. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Taking part in design, initiation, and coordination of clinical sponsor studies to support regulatory submissions.
- Building relationships with key opinion leaders, investigators, affiliates.
- Sponsor oversight.
- Accountable for all project timelines and deliverables.
We will get to know you as a dedicated team player with a high-quality mindset who meets your deadlines and knows how to prioritise different tasks in a dynamic environment that requires a high degree of flexibility. In addition, you are a proactive problem solver with excellent project planning and management skills. Moreover, you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health-related field and a minimum of 5 years experience from a similar position in either Pharma, MedTech, or CRO.
- Good knowledge of GCP and applicable regulations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Great communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge in MS Project is appreciated.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
What we offer
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week), starting as soon as possible considering any notice period.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and pension scheme.
- Health care insurance, wellness allowance, and other small stuff that gives working life that little extra.
- New modern premises at the global headquarter in Danderyd.
- Colleagues around Europe who, just like you, enjoy making things happen and a good laugh.
We collaborate with Crozz Sverige AB - Consulting & Recruitment in this recruitment.
For any questions about the position, please contact Cecilia Jegander, phone no: +46 73-973 83 01 or e-mail: email@example.com.