Our Customer Service Center is expanding, and we are now looking for a new colleague to our great team.
The ideal candidate is an excellent team player who enjoys working in a busy office environment looking after all our customer’s needs.
As a person, you are outgoing and can connect with different types of people. In addition, you are result-oriented, have a good sense of planning and set up a clear work structure for yourself.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Order-to-cash processing in the ERP system (Netsuite).
- Central communication link for customers, logistics partners and key account managers.
- Sales controlling and master data maintenance.
- Participation in projects in international teams.
- General administrative duties.
- Support and substitution of colleagues.
- Completed commercial education and several years of experience.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- High level of initiative and interest in process improvements.
- ERP knowledge advantageous, confident handling of MS Office.
- Excellent German and very good written and spoken English skills.
What we offer
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week), starting as soon as possible, considering any notice period.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary and pension scheme.
- Modern offices in Wolfratshausen, Germany.
To apply for this position, please submit your application and CV.
Please note that selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.